80s themed events are always popular and always fun – it’s all about creative fashion, loud colors, makeup, hair, music, and rocking the night away! Given how much effort people put into getting ready for such parties we always say that a photo booth rental for 80s themed event is a must! We customize the booth for each party having so many colorful backdrops to choose from and adding 80s props for extra fun!
Photo Booth Rental For an 80s themed event at the PNA Hall for Valentine’s Day
For this particular 80s themed event at the PNA Hall in Northeast, the client opted for our open style photo booth with photo strips (they have more of an old school feel!) with our 80s lava backdrop. It all was tied together with a template that supports the theme. The images from this party turned out amazing – with 3 photos snapped, guests had the opportunity to have their creativity run wild.
What do our clients get when they rent our open style booth?
With each open style booth rental our clients get:
- 3 hours of rental (additional hours can be added)
- An on-site attendant who runs the booth
- Unlimited prints for each person in a photo
- Online gallery with all the images after the event
- A choice of backdrop and a template made specifically for each event
- Props if desired
- Text message sharing or sharing via customized email can be added.
- Why does your party need a photo booth?
- While an event lasts for a few hours, memories from it will stay with your guests for a long time. No matter if you are a brand or having a personal reason to celebrate, a photo booth will capture the fun and remind your guests about the good time they had.
See our other 80s themed parties here:
Neon Photo Booth “Rocked the Gala” this November
Open Air Photo Booth Rental In Minneapolis at the 2019 VISION Conference