When Pepsi throws a party, you expect it to be big. During March Madness, the night before the final game, Pepsi flew in its employees and organized a large, luxurious party at the Aria. The celebration included delicious food, great music and, of course, some open style photo booth fun! The hall was filled with elegant decor that perfectly juxtaposed with the industrial feel of the brick walls and exposed pipes.
Because Pepsi chose to use our Open Style Photo Booth, we didn’t compete with the decor. Instead, we fit right in with the open, airy feel of the venue and their customized background complemented the color scheme of the event.
Pepsi wanted their photo booth rental to include a single, 4×6 print with a white background and company branding. To keep it fun and light, we added some props and GIFS that guests were able to play with.
The open style photo booth was perfect for this event because:
1. It allows for up to 17 people to be in the photo which is great for a large group.
2. It is more interactive because even those guests who are not in the photo can see the people who are participating.
3. The background can be fully customized for each event to include logos and branding.
4. The pictures are printed instantly so that your attendants can take a memory of the party home with them.
5. Guests can share the images immediately to social media and this digital sharing aspect not only elevates the experience of the event, but it also increases brand awareness for the hosting company.
If you’re looking to have a photo booth rental at your Minneapolis event, Time Into Pixels would love to talk with you about what we can offer. We can help make your corporate event, wedding or other shindig one to remember.